To download a copy of the ŠKODA Car Insurance cover booklet, simply click on the appropriate link below.
The ŠKODA FABIA with one year’s insurance included at no extra cost
Available on the all-new FABIA Hatch, when financed on a Solutions Personal Contract Plan. This offer may be changed or removed at any point. For drivers aged 25-75.
ŠKODA Car Insurance is provided and underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
*With Solutions Personal Contract Plan. Ordered by 03/10/2022 and delivered by 31/03/2023. T&Cs apply. Excludes MY21 Fabia. Indemnities may be required. ŠKODA Financial Services.
- Standard excess £300 (may vary depending on car specifications)
- Windscreen replacement excess of £75, repair excess of £10 (if using an approved windscreen supplier)
- The main driver must be the first registered keeper of the car.
- The policyholder must have a minimum of two years no claims discount.
- Not available in conjunction with complimentary five-day Drive Away Insurance.
All drivers must:
- Be aged 25-75
- Have held a full UK or EU driving licence for at least two years
- Be a permanent resident of England, Scotland or Wales (excludes Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man)
- Have no fault or theft claims within the last three years
- Have no more than one minor driving conviction within the last five years
- Not have been banned or disqualified from driving within the last five years
Further eligibility and conditions apply - these can be found within the cover booklet.
Vehicle qualifying criteria
- Available on all-new FABIA Hatch cars built to the manufacturers UK specification and sold via an authorised ŠKODA UK Retailer.
- Cars must be ordered from Friday 1st July 2022. This offer may be changed or removed at any point.
- Only available on cars financed on a Solutions Personal Contract Plan. Find out more.
Fees and charges
- If you make any temporary or permanent changes to your policy during the year you may have to pay an administration fee. Please refer to your policy schedule for details of the administration fee.
How to activate your cover
You should activate your cover at least 48 hours before collecting your vehicle.
Your ŠKODA Retailer will provide you with the following information:
- Vehicle registration number
- Vehicle order date
- Confirmed vehicle collection date
- Vehicle sales order number
- Retailer number
Once you have these details, please call us on 0345 246 9094 and subject to eligibility we will set up your one year’s free insurance.
Lines are open Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, and Saturday 9am-5pm.
This offer may be changed or removed at any point.